CSO TYPES OF FUNDING
There are two types of funding that organizations may be eligible for by satisfying the CSO Points System:
- Not Funded
CSO FUNDED ORGANIZATIONS
For Returning Organizations
Basic Funding, in the amount of $500, is awarded to all returning student organizations that have fulfilled all CSO registration requirements for the semester.
- If a funded returning organization did not meet the requirements of the points system during the previous semester, they will not be eligible for special allocation funds in the following semester.
- If an organization does not complete the registration process by the funding and recognition deadline then they will not be eligible for funding that semester.
- Funding does not roll over to the following semester.
For Re-Established Organizations and New Organizations
Basic Funding, in the amount of $150, is awarded to all re-established and new student organizations that complete the registration process by the funding and recognition deadline.
- In the following semester, the re-established/ new organization will be eligible for basic funding of $500 if it completes the funding and recognition requirements by the funding and recognition deadline.
For Special Allocation Funding
- Organizations must meet the 11 point requirement to be eligible to request special allocation funding and submit all registration paperwork by the required deadline.
When an organization is awarded basic funding those funds are placed into the organization’s ASBO account for use. Organizations must submit a file for funds form on OrgSync to access the funds and receive approval prior to spending any money. Money spent by the organization without submitting a File for Funds and receiving approval prior to the purchase is not eligible for reimbursement. Funding does not roll over and is not available during the summer.